Why a regular service?
Ten reasons why you should have your vehicle serviced every six months.
- A well tuned engine uses less fuel and produces less emmisions.
- Engine oil loses its effectiveness over time. It needs to be replaced regularly to extend engine life.
- Leaking oil or other fluids can cause a costly major breakdown or accident.
- Brakes must be checked and adjusted regularly to ensure roadworthiness and safety.
- All moving parts must be lubricated to avoid unecessary wear and tear.
- Loose belts can cause engine failure and damage.
- Lights must be frequently checked and adjusted for legal and safe operation.
- Tyres should be checked and inflated to correct pressure to extend their life.
- Steering and suspension components should be checked to extend their life.
- Regular servicing, documented in your Log Book enhances the resale value of your vehicle.
When it comes to quality tune-ups, service and mechanical repairs - think Auto Masters
From humble beginnings over 30 years ago, with our first store in William Street Perth, Auto Masters has grown to include more than 36 outlets Australia wide.
We are always on the lookout for ways to improve quality and provide better customer service. Your "peace of mind" is important to us and with that in mind, we have initiated a number of industry "firsts":
Auto Masters Fixed Price Concept
All Auto Masters Standard Services are Fixed Price. We quote you up front so that you know exactly what you'll pay.
Auto Masters Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us and we back all of our Fixed Price Services with a full money back guarantee.
Auto Masters Warranty
Tune-ups and Services
Auto Masters warrants that All Tune-Ups and Services are covered by a 10,000 kms or 6 months warranty (whichever comes first - see Auto Masters Warranty for full details).
Auto Masters warrants that Brake Repairs are covered by a 24,000 kms or 12 months warranty (whichever comes first - see Auto Masters Warranty for full details).